Friday, August 7, 2009

You ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?







It seems I am odds with everything at the moment... I don't know what I want and even if I did I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to go about getting it. I feel lost but perhaps naively hopeful. My life so far has been a comedy of errors. Never funny at the time but in retrospect the sheer absurdity of so much that has happened is nothing short of hilarious.

I was born in England October 13th 1986 but moved to America was I was young. My parents (both English) are remarkable people...odd or perhaps more accurately unusual, but remarkable never the less. I have two sisters...I'm not feeling creative...so I'll make up names for them later.

I am the oldest...the "Guinea pig" child for all intents and purposes and my mother put tremendous effort into my becoming a well rounded and balanced individual. Of course being that most parents didn't think listening to NPR and books on tape or eating organic were essential to the well being of their children... I was different and therefore not particularly well adjusted or balanced at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment