Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Man on Man on Boy on Hot Air Balloon Action...

My boyfriend is wonderful. Truly... not just tall dark and handsome but intelligent, funny, successful... the list goes on. I still cant help wishing sometimes I could combine him with a few other people... Maybe get them all to stand in different corners of a room and run at each other to cause a giant explosion that resulted in a hybrid perfect person.

Is that bad?

I love him, but if I could... I would change a few things. I hate that he is jealous, and I hate that he actually thinks that he can tell me how much time is acceptable to spend with my male friends. I hate that he cheated on me and I forgave him and he doesn't understand how much it hurt me. I hate that he doesn't see how his actions have led me to doubt myself in some ways and I hate that he makes me feel crazy. I hate that his x wife is such a bitch and I hate that his friends are fucking dicks. I hate that hes jaded and cynical when I haven't yet experienced marriage or children and I want to remain naively idealistic. I hate that everyone jumps to conclusions about what it means for me to be 22 and dating a 35 year old.. and I hate that one of his friends had the audacity to inform me he has a prenup saved on his lap top. I hate that I'm lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment