Friday, August 7, 2009

So this is the plan...

In an attempt to provide salvation for my friends, family and boyfriend I have to decided to write a blog...

Instead of providing the people I love with constant and detailed accounts of everything that's going on in my somewhat unusual life; I will write about it here and send it off into space with the hope that it will be therapeutic and allow me to function more like a human and less like a tornado.

In order to be completely honest with both myself and "space" , I am going to change all of the names and some of the facts... It's just better this way, as I will be able to speak freely without worrying about who will be reading. Hey... I can't help what I feel.... There's no use in hurting someone for no reason because I happen to be in a bad mood.

So that's it.... that's the plan...

1 comment:

  1. i know this feeling, write down what u like without worry!

    ReplyDelete